Uniform helps develop a sense of identification and community. At Marshfield CE VC Primary we have a basic uniform which consists of:
- White shirts/polo shirts (school logo option available from our school office)
- Navy sweatshirts or cardigans (school logo options available from our school office)
- Grey, black or navy trousers/skirt/pinafore
- Summer option – grey, black or navy shorts (smart- not sports or casual style), blue/white check or stripe dresses
- Sensible black shoes (no trainers, heels or sling backs)
- White, black, grey or navy plain socks or tights
- Navy school fleece (optional)
- Black daps to change into when outdoor shoes are wet or muddy
- Wellington boots (these must be worn in winter/ wetter months if children wish to play on the field/ forested area)
For PE and Games:
- White t-shirt
- Navy or black shorts
- Navy or black sweatshirt and jogging bottoms (please do not send multi-coloured sports leggings)
- Key stage 2 (year 3 and above) will require football boots
School sweatshirts, polo shirts and book bags all with the school logo, are available from the school office.
We ask that all children wear sun hats at playtime and lunchtimes during hot weather.
The school discourages the wearing of jewellery, nail polish, designer sportswear, and inappropriate footwear. The school cannot accept responsibility for the loss of personal items such as watches or rings.
Children are not allowed mobile phones in school. If pupils need to contact you they will be allowed to use the school telephone.
Money and Valuables
Children should not bring valuable items or unnecessary money to school. Please send any money you wish to pay us in an envelope stating the amount, purpose, and the child’s name and class.